Seeking to work for well-known & established organization that values individual experience & abilities in individual & organization success. I am confident that I can provide your firm fresh & unique perspective that augments your business success. To obtain a challenging position that provides me opportunities to exploit my knowledge & extensive development sill to the extreme levels of my ability & continually upgrade myself to the highest levels of expertise enabling the organization to achieve its target & growth. My aim is to be successful in my field of work & my motto is to preserve to the highest point & secure a position where I can effectively contribute my skills & abilities to the organization.
Simple Real Estate
(January 2015 -March2015)
· Handling effective paper work and advertisement.
· Answer phone: handle basic questions, transfer calls as appropriate, screen for suspicious calls.
· Selling apartments and villas to the customers.
( April 2015- June 2015)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Handle product recalls.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Sell products and services .Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Close out or open call records .Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Read from scripts.
• Handle changes in policies or renewals.
HMIS BUILDING MATERIALS TRADING LLC
( July 2015 -July 2017)
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
• Inputting customer and account data from source documents within time limits
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
• Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents.
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Apply data program techniques and procedures
• Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
• Scan documents and print files, when needed
• Keep information confidential
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
ST.MORAWALA BUILDING MATERIALS L.L.C
(August 2017-present )
ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Preparation of debit and credit statements
• Preparation Delivery Order, Purchasing Order notes and
Tertiary Bachelor of Business Administration
The University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) – Final Year
Oud Metha,Dubai -2018
· University Topper in 1st year – 93%
Diploma and Advance Diploma in Business Administration
London City College (2016-2017)
Secondary -The Central School
Dubai – 2008-2016
· High school (commerce stream) 92%
• Received Merit Scholarship for 3 years at The University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) , Dubai
• School Topper in High school (2015-2016)
• Active Participant of Debate, Cookery and Sports competitions in School.
• University topper (2016-2017)
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
• Good command over MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
• Good speed in typing and data entry.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical
• Good interactive business communication & human relation skills.
STRENGTH & SKILLS
• Sound Knowledge of Accounts & Finance Field.
• Poses Leadership Qualities and enjoy working with Team.
• Ability to obtain and analyze Data.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Result-oriented individual.
• Disciplined, flexible and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivated and capable of motivating others.
• Computer Skills:
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
– Basic Knowledge of HTML
– Working Knowledge of Email and Internet.
Name. : Nafisa Zakiuddin
Date Of Birth. : 20-05-1998
Gender. : Female
Marital Status. : Single
Religion : Muslim (Dawoodi Bohra)
Current Residence. : Dubai, UAE
Visa Status. : Father’s Sponser
Nationality. : Indian
Languages Known. : Arabic (Basic), English, Hindi, Urdu and Gujarati
Interest. : Photography, Travelling to different region,
Collecting information from internet,
Painting and Calligraphy.
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and ability.