Poet, translator, academic lecturer, and Cultural Director
Name: Hatem Mansour Shafik Elgoharey (dr.H.Elgoharey)
Date of Birth : 18/10/1975 Age: 42 year
Place of birth: Egypt/ Governorate of Dakahlia/ City of Sinbillawin
Current address: Egypt/ Giza/ October 6 City/ Neighborhood 11
Cell phone: 0020 – 01006969067
E_mail: [email protected]
Scientific Qualifications :
PhD: Ain-Shams University/ Faculty Of Arts/ Department of Hebrew Language/ Entitled:
The Intellectual contents in David Avidan’s Poetry
An analytical Study
Date of obtaining the certificate: January 2015, excellent evaluation with a recommendation to print the thesis and exchange them with other universities.
Masters: Mansoura University/ Faculty Of Arts/ Department of Oriental Languages/ Division of Semitic Languages and Its Literatures/ Entitled:
Yitzhak Laor’s ideological and political trend
whale City “ , translating it’s poems In his book “
A critical analytical Study
Date of obtaining the certificate: January 2010, excellent evaluation.
Pre-Masters: Cairo University/ Faculty of Arts/ Department of Oriental Languages/ Date of obtaining the certificate: June 2005.
Bachelor’s degree: Mansoura University/ Faculty Of Arts/ Department of Oriental Languages/ Date of obtaining the certificate: July 2004
A hole of 2 years teaching in 2 of the egyption Universities, for both postgraduate course and Bachelor students
– 2016/2017 in Fayoum University, Faculty of Dar Al Uloom for both postgraduate course and Bachelor students. Faculty Of Arts only postgraduate course
– 2017/2018 in University of Suez, 2 courses for Bachelor students, first in Suze branch, second in City of Tur branch.
– Current Position: Supervisor of Scientific Center for Translation, General Egyptian Book Organization (G.E.B.O), Egyptian Ministry of Culture.
– Director of the International Book Center, General Egyptian Book Organization (G.E.B.O), Egyptian Ministry of Culture.
– Translator/ Researcher in Center for Information and Decision Support, General Egyptian Book Organization (G.E.B.O), Egyptian Ministry of Culture.
published Books :
– Progressive myth in Zionist literature, 2012, Cairo, first edition, Al hedaya Publishing house. (secomd edition 2014- General Authority for Culture Palaces).
– Egyptians between adaptation and revolution, 2012, Cairo, first edition, Publishing house: General Authority for Culture Palaces.
– Freshmen no matter what happens (Poetry), 2015, first edition, Publishing house: General Egyptian Book Organization (G.E.B.O).
– The prophecy of Zionism’s ruination , 2016, first edtion, rawafed Publishing house.
– psychology of the political conflict, 2017, first edtion, cairo, al ain Publishing house.
– Hebrew Language (educational book), 3 edtion (2016-2017)
– Songs of innocence and experience (Poetry), by William Blake, first edition 2013, Publishing house: General Authority for Culture Palaces.
– Reflections on the Jewish Question, by Jean-Paul Sartre, first edtion 2016, rawafed Publishing house.
– The Final Solution to the Arab Question(Poetry), translated from hebrew, by David Avidan.
– City of Whale (Poetry), translated from hebrew, by Yitzhak Laor.
– The Binary oF Myth and Reality in the egyption Contemporary Poetry (study).
– song of the world (Poetry)
– “State Encouragement Award” In social sciences – 2017 .. for the of translation” Reflections on the Jewish Question” and the The accompanying monetary study titled: ” Sartre between Zionism and the denial of the existential right of the Palestinians”
– “Sawiris Award” on literary criticism for ” Progressive myth in Zionist literature”/ 2014
– hitting the short list of ” Award of the National Center for Translation” for the of translation Songs of innocence and experience/ 2014
Memberships and literary and cultural associations:
– Member of ” Union of the Writers of Egypt”
– Member of Cairo Atelier
– Member of the Oriental Languages Association
– Member of the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies
– Member of literary clubs: 6 October – Mansoura – Sinbillawin
Seminars and media meetings
– Participated in many conferences, seminars and cultural and literary meetings, has also been hosted in several television and radio programs, press interviews, which are on YouTube:
International Universities holdings:
– His books are acquired by a group of international universities, has reached 32 registered global libraries, among the universities and libraries of America, Europe, Japan and China.. According to” World Cat”
Articles and studies:
– Published dozens of studies and articles in several Egyptian and Arab newspapers and magazines which include : “Israeli Selections” Magazine, “New Culture” Magazine, “Al-Ahram Evening” Newspaper,” Al-Badil” newspaper, ” Cairo” Newspaper,” Al Hilal” Magazine…
International conferences and scientific missions abroad
– Participated in the UNESCO regional workshop to activate the 2003 Convention For the safeguarding of intangible cultural heritage, cairo 17-20 march 2018, as head of one of the four Arabic Groups participated.
– Spokesman for the delegation of the Egyptian Ministry of Culture At the International Exchange Conference on the Intangible Cultural Heritage, Beijing, 10 September 2017
– Seminar on Chinese Experiences of safeguard of Intangible Cultural Heritage, 22 August-11 September 2017.
– Chief Researcher at the “General Conference of Egypt Writers” (2017) , which will be held in December (15-17) in Sharm El Sheikh, With a research paper Entitled: ” The future of poetry: the crisis of prose poem and the Egyptian community”
Training courses and general experience:
– Holds the TOEFL certificate
– Holds the “ICDL” certificate
– Various experience in cultural management and public work, and organizing literary and cultural forums, conferences and seminars, as well as varied experience in editorial and literary editing.