• Collect, organize and maintain files of internally and externally engineered drawings and latest revisions to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
• Coordination of internal quality control documentation for filling and submittal.
• Ensuring timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to engineering and removing obsolete documentation.
• Maintain a computer database of engineering mater record to ensure fast retrieval of documents as well as, maintaining final record keeping of project completion.
• Preform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary; including data entry.
• Daily engineering coordination memos.
• Work on special projects as needed.