+97150 253 6446
A talented and detail oriented Event Executive with 4+ years’ experience in all phases of Exhibition, Promotions and Events planning, Project management, conceptualising, budgeting and execution. Well-presented and a skilled individual with the capability to work independently in a moving and multi-tasking environment with challenging deadlines. Currently seeking to shift my career in Marketing/Operations with a well-known firm based in Dubai.
· Date of birth: 20-05-93
· Visa status: Father’s Sponsorship
· Date of joining the employment: 2 week notice
· Languages: English and Hindi
· Driving license: Valid UAE driving license with car
· BA Hons Advertising, PR and Media at Middlesex University Dubai, September 2011 – April 2014
· Commerce, CBSE, Delhi Private School Dubai, May 2007 – February 2011
Project Catalyst | Radical Rising | Dec’15 – Jun’18
· Organising corporate events such as conferences, gala dinners, opening ceremony, product launches from 20 to 500 event attendees.
· Planning events from concept to completion and evaluation for future development.
· Working with designers on determining suitable layouts, theme and artworks for events as per client’s requirements.
· Led venue site visits and pre-event meetings with clients to discuss the flow and overview of the event and identify any area of concern.
· Managed event budgets and was accountable for final invoice reconciliation, check requests, and expense allocation.
· Organised events for clients such as HP, Chalhoub Group, Nikon, Armaf Perfumes, Harper’s Bazaar India, Nazih Cosmetics to name a few.
Project Coordinator | En Vogue Events | Jun’15 – Oct’15
· Meet with clients to understand the purpose and their event requirements.
· Carrying out operational and administrative tasks to ensure projects are produced efficiently.
· Creation of proposals and event budget sheet to share with client.
· Coordination with suppliers, handle last moment client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
· Clients worked with are Dubai Properties for their head office Ramadan décor and cultural festival for Thai Embassy at Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi.
Intern | Star TV Middle East | Jan’15 – May’15
· Worked on their popular dance reality show, “Nach Baliye 2015” and Inter-school quiz show, “Star Quiz Challenge 2015”.
· Make calls and draft emails to dance/schools institutes for registrations.
· Assisting with pre-production, working behind the scenes of Inter school quiz show since it was produced and directed locally within the region.
Event Coordinator | Awesome Events | May’14 – Nov’14
· Creation of promotional materials such as designing of social media posts and uploading on Facebook and Instagram.
· Worked on concerts such as “Magic of Aashique 2” live in concert with Arijit Singh, Shilpa Rao, Palak Muchal and many more Bollywood artists and “Vishal Shekhar live in Dubai” concert and handled operations and back stage support during the event.
· Expertise in event planning and operations
· Attention to detail
· Quick learner
· Excellent leadership and organisational skills
· Active, punctual and hardworking
· Self motivated and determined
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & Outlook